10 months ago
Heavy Civil Foreman
Willoughby Woods, MD
Job Id: 5165
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensure all safety and health regulations and policies are adhered to
- Oversee all heavy civil division employees and production
- Oversee all construction to ensure best results
- Communicate with supervision regarding projects
- Oversee tracking, receiving, and inspections of purchases and materials
- Record and provide daily records of labor and equipment
- High School Diploma
- 5+ Years in heavy highway and or civil division experience
- Leading and mentor experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must be proficient with reading technical documents and drawings
- Must be able to endure working in extreme weather conditions
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Why are you seeking a new opportunity.
What is the requested salary you are seeking?
What skills do you possess that will help you succeed within this position?
Are you able to stand and walk for extensive periods of time?
How many years of experience do you have within heavy highway or civil division field?
Do you have a valid Driver’s license?
Are you proficient with reading technical documents?