Epping, New Hampshire
14 days ago
Heavy Equipment Operator
Job Id: 8455
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform pre- and post-operation inspection of the equipment in accordance with Company policy
- Ensure windows, lights, mirrors, and rear-view camera are clean.
- Operate equipment that may include a forklift, excavator, bulldozer, front-end loader, and other equipment using proper safety protocols.
- Monitor waste for evidence of unacceptable waste in materials.
- Monitor the condition of the equipment to minimize down time.
- Clean tracks or wheels on equipment.
- Perform and document minor service on equipment, referring more complicated mechanical issues to Maintenance Shop for repair.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Work commitment record.
- Discipline to work in difficult conditions.
- Proven commitment to safety.
- Self-directed person.
- Safety first approach.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Landfill experience is preferred.
- Three years of prior related experience in heavy equipment operation.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.