8 months ago
03 Nov 00:00
Heavy Truck Mechanic
Grays Park, KS
Job Id: 4184
Are you looking to make a career change to a fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Excellent health benefits, Retirement Plan, PTO and Disability insurance Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Inspecting/Diagnosing/Repairing vehicles (include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C) within SRTs
- Maintain clean and safe environment in compliance with company/OSHA standards.
- Providing costs and time estimates on repairs and keeping detailed records
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, MHE
- High School Diploma or Equivalent – Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a Mechanic specializing in diesel/gas powered heavy duty (CNG) trucks
- Valid Driver’s License w/clean record
- CDL (A or B) strongly preferred
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
- Own set of tools
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Katherine
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.