26 days ago
Heavy Truck Mechanic
2nd & 3rd Shift
Job Id: 11320
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a leading company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary including Medical Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days (benefits vary by site). Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical problems on heavy equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance services, inspections, diagnoses and repairs of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs utilizing vehicle computer electronics system
- Execute all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Calculate time and material costs on repairs and requisitions for new parts.
- Always ensure the work area is in compliance with Corporate/OSHA Standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that all work performed is in accordance with established safety procedures at all times.
- Responsible for the completion of Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Perform safety checks on vehicles, service calls for emergency breakdowns and assist when needed in the completion of work.
- 1-2 years of work experience in the heavy truck mechanic industry
- How to diagnose and repair mechanical problems on heavy equipment.
- Must have a clean driving record and be at least 18 years of age.
- For CDL job requirements applicants must be 21 years of age.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform physical requirements without reasonable accommodations.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Medical and Dental
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company match on 401K
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.