6 days ago
HR Business Partner
Carson City, Nevada
- 5+ years of working experience in Human Resource Management in a lean manufacturing environment
- Relo Available
- Immediate Hire
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Why should you apply?
- Excellent work environment with growth opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Top Benefits
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Provide management with requested reports and documents.
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition.
- Accurately maintain employee files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management
- 5+ years of working experience in Human Resource Management in a manufacturing environment
- Labor law knowledge skills.
- Lean Manufacturing
- Change Management
- Organizational Growth and Employee Relations
- Ensure relevant local policies are designed and managed in line with national policies and legislation
- Collaborate with plant leadership members in identifying the people and organizational implications and coming up with appropriate solutions to address business needs and root causes of the problems
- In depth understanding of organizational development, compensation, staffing, training, performance management, and employee & labor relations functions
- Proficient in PC applications, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.