about 1 month ago
Located in Aurora, CO
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Support the maintenance of the human resource management system (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRMS function.
- Acts as the liaison between the assigned internal/external client groups(s) (i.e. Business Leaders, HR Leadership, Field HR Representatives, Functional Leaders, Third Party Vendors, etc.) and IT technical Team.
- Help implement and support strategic polices that ensure the accuracy and integrity of HR Data.
- Analyze HR processes and make recommendations for improvements via the use of technology; documents specifications, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports, and procedures for HR application users.
- Three years’ experience implementing and/or supporting large ERP applications such as UltiPro, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or SAP in multiple countries.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, HR or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with other Human Capital Management tools (including performance management/goal setting tools, learning management systems, applicant tracking, compensation planning tools, etc.).
• Medical Insurance.
• Dental Insurance.
• Vison Insurance.
• Direct Hire.
• Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.