Metuchen, New Jersey
3 months ago
Human Resource Generalist
Job Id: 8924
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees.
- On-board and train new employees.
- Implement company culture, values, and policies.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics including leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information and recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems, evaluating potential solutions, implementing selected solution, coaching, and counseling managers and employees.
- Provide management with requested reports and documents.
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition.
- Accurately maintain employee files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 3 years of experience within the HR field
- Ability to speak Mandarin preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.