12 days ago
Human Resource Manager
Job Id: 9440
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to manage all functions of the Human Resource functions including recruitment, retention, engagement to execute human resource strategy, programs and processes.
- Responsible to maintain employee record.
- Responsible to investigate and resolve employee concerns.
- Responsible to engage employees and provide community presence.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- At-least 2 years’ experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Experience working as an HR department of one
- Experience dealing with difficult issues.
- Good experience handling employee concerns.
- Experience managing human resources which includes Compliance, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Employee relations, Training and Development.
- Proficient in MS Office and experience with ATS system.
- Willing to travel up to 10%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Local candidates only
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.