2 months ago
23 Jun 00:00
Human Resource Warehouse Assistant
Job Id: 6703
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Prepare for Group Interview sessions which include preparing interviewer folders, scheduling the conference room and preparing the sign in sheet for candidates.
- Maintain daily attendance records of all temporary workers including no call no show, calling out and tardiness.
- Prepare sign in sheets for New Hire Orientation for Temporary workers.
- Work closely with shift supervisors to sign and approve all time sheets of current temporary workers on a weekly basis in a timely manner.
- Review and make corrections to all time sheets submitted by supervisors.
- Review temp reports (current & terminated) from iCims weekly to ensure its accuracy, all inaccuracies must be verified with shift supervisors and submitted to the Talent Acquisition team daily.
- Liaison for temporary worker terminations request from shift manager to the talent acquisition team (as soon as you are notified you must notify TA team).
- Must have HS Diploma or the Equivalent.
- Must have good written communication skills.
- Must have good computer skills and be proficient in MS Outlook.
- Must have good follow up and organizational skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Taylor Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.