New Brunswick, New Jersey
about 2 months ago
Human Resources Admin
Full Time with Benefits
New Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 8102
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the pharmaceutical industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Human Resources Admin for our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will complete all related Human Resource tasks and will provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to process payroll.
- Answer payroll and benefits related questions.
- Must be able to complete new hire information and provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of all private documents.
- Must be able to provide ad hoc reports as needed.
- Must be able to complete administrative duties.
- HS Diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years or related experience preferred.
- Must have payroll experience.
- Must be able proficient in MS Office programs.
- Must be bilingual English/Mandarin.
- Must have good communication and organizational skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Taylor Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.