4 months ago
Human Resources Assistant
Job Id: 8948
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Processing payroll.
- Onboarding new employees
- Answering payroll and healthcare benefits related questions.
- Completing new hire information and provide excellent customer service.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all private documents.
- Providing ad hoc reports as needed.
- Completing administrative duties.
- HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years or HR experience required.
- Must have payroll experience.
- Must have experience with onboarding.
- Must be able proficient in MS Office programs.
- Must have good communication and organizational skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.