8 days ago
Human Resources Assistant
Job Id: 10353
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Pre-board support/process maintenance
- Upon selection and conditional offer/acceptance, the Administrative Assistant will initiate, track, and follow up to complete all pre-boarding activities on behalf of the PBP
- Administer First Advantage Pre-employment drug test & background screen
- Share status with PBP
- Add/maintain initial employee record using Pulse and Ceridian/Dayforce
- Perform data audits
- Create dashboards
- Handle HRIS configuration testing and documentation of communication/training materials & guides
- Document administrative processes and guidelines for employee experience processes
- Must possess outstanding attention to detail
- Must be driven, proactive, and able to track and handle multiple tasks and keep track on progress.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated, able to handle multiple projects, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills
- Technical writing skills (developing training documentation)
- Data management and data auditing experience preferred
- Effective communication (both written and verbally)
- Excellent interpersonal skills as they will work with cross-functional remote global teams
- Proficiency with computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and HRIS systems like (DayForce HCM, SAP SuccessFactors)
- 2-4+ years in human resources as generalist, onsite HR, onboarding specialist, recruiting & sourcing, administrative, etc.
- Experience in lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, standard work instructions is a huge plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.