3 months ago
12 Dec 00:00
Human Resources Business Partner
Job Id: 4963
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan with Company Match, PTO and Employee Assistance Program . Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Constructs Integrity with extremely confidential and sensitive information, will communicate that information on a as needed basis.
- Build an extreme two- way communication system to encourage employees to bring ideas and concerns to leadership.
- Work under direct supervisor performing assigned tasks while using proper procedures.
- Keeping Track of Workday Issues and bringing them to the attention of the Workday support team. Communicate to resolve any issues.
- Facilitate Human Resource duties which include the recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluations and reports, compensation management, training of new and current employees, benefits administration, the development of the organization, Manage and work with AA/EEO and construct and lead special projects.
- Create and Improve HR policies and procedures throughout employee handbooks, communications and meetings.
- Prepares reports for compliance with legislated requirements as the organization needs them.
- Speaking during meetings and stating ideas to change policies to agree with business objectives.
- Supervise Company Exempt and Non-Exempt process and communicate deadlines and coordinate the completion of proper forms.
- Being a team player with other members of the HR team to comply with all procedures and policies.
- The HRG will play an important role in the advancement of the culture throughout the organization by having and consistently showing a positive attitude, extreme team spirit and high integrity.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 5-7 years of Workday Experience or related HRIS systems
- Bilingual, knows Spanish and English
- Good Understanding of fundamental practices, procedures and concepts of particular field of specialization.
- Has strong communication and written skills.
- Pays close attention to detail and has strong organizational skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Has experience in a deadline driven environment.
- Traveling about 20% of the time.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
Ask for Scott
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.