30 days ago
Human Resources Coordinator
Job Id: 10730
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to assist in hiring and onboarding process.
- Must maintain the Recruitment Module of the HRIS
- Must be able to promote HR programs to create an efficient workplace.
- Must be able to maintain information and relationships with sourcing vendors, organic vs in organic ad data,
- Responsible for follow up and assist the orientation program for new employees.
- Must assist with communication between applicant progress and hiring managers
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding personnel information
- Must perform duties about personnel, administrative affairs and industrial relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- 1+ years of experience as HR Co-Ordinator
- HR Certification such as SHRM, PHR, HRCI preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.