Salt Lake City, Utah
12 days ago
Human Resources Coordinator
Salt Lake City, UT
Job Id: 11061
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain proper documentations and prepare reports on various Human Resources process.
- Coordination of the onboarding process and documentation - I-9 Verification, drug test results and background checks.
- Coordinate and provide customer service and information to employees, outside vendors, guests, management, etc.
- Be aware of company’s benefit plans and other HR policies and keep information and documentation on unemployment claims.
- Feedback management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Effective 2 plus years of experience in HR support role.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically well versed in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of root cause analysis.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.