about 1 month ago
Human Resource Coordinator
Job ID: 11853
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to perform administrative duties like answering the phones, schedule appointments, greet customers, scanning and filing.
- Must be able to complete verification of employment, administer pre-employment testing, I-9 requirements and administer drug screens
- Must coordinate and attend events focused on recruiting and employee recognition
- Must be able to maintain the HRIS data.
- Must be able to complete weekly payroll and submission to corporate office
- Must assist in processes of new hires and terminations and assists in other employment activities
- Must compiles and maintains records for use in employee benefits administration
- Bachelor’s degree in same field.
- 2+ years of experience Human Resources or Recruitment.
- Must have Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be great with Computer skills like Microsoft Office
- PHR or SHHR designation an asset
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.