Fort Wayne, Indiana
17 days ago
Human Resources Director
Fort Wayne, IN
Job Id: 11471
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for contributing to the segment’s business strategy, direction, and overall effectiveness.
- Implements actions to create a highly engaged, high performing, and inclusive work environment across the North American Segment.
- Demonstrates the use of 80/20, continuous improvement and to deliver results aligned with the Segment and Enterprise HR strategy, including KPIs, with a sense of urgency.
- Responsible to provide hands-on coaching to business unit and HR managers.
- Assesses needs and draws connections across the businesses and operations; identifies implications from a talent, structure, and skills requirements.
- Develops organizational design and restructuring plans to optimize resource allocation.
- Key advisor and coach to the business leadership and line management on appropriate HR practices and policies; ensures implementation and compliance.
- Identifies opportunities to simplify processes and enhance value of HR to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resources, Organizational Effectiveness, or related field.
- Master’s degree highly preferred.
- At-least 8 years HR business partner experience; preferably within a global industrial manufacturing industry.
- At-least 3 years’ experience managing a HR team (direct and indirect)
- Track record of partnering with leaders to develop and implement talent strategies that produce measurable outcomes and drive business results.
- Ability to be hands on, demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative, results-orientation.
- Experience working with 80/20, Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement
- Willing to travel up to 30% domestically and globally.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.