about 2 months ago
Human Resources Generalist
Job Id: 10455
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to assist in hiring and onboarding process.
- Responsible for performing personnel training and development activities such as collecting training proposals, making training plans, realizing training organizations, evaluation the effectiveness of training
- Must be able to promote HR programs to create an efficient workplace.
- Responsible for follow up and assist the orientation program for new employees.
- Must perform duties about personnel, administrative affairs and industrial relations.
- Must compile and keep personnel records.
- Must be able to gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource
- 3+ years of experience in in HR Generalist
- Must have knowledge about HRIS system
- Must have experience in High end retail environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.