Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Generalist (Bilingual)
Job Id: 10471
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assist HR explaining human resources employee relations policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Maintain and update data in tracking departmental metrics and reporting system.
- Address employee relations issues and escalate when appropriate.
- Inform staff on details of leave of absence, benefits, and HR policies / procedures within federal, state, local and company guidelines.
- Assist HR as needed with (payroll, benefits, recruiting, and unemployment).
- Administer personnel recruitment or hiring activities.
- Promote culture of safety, teamwork, production, quality, continuous improvement, and outstanding quality customer service.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by Director.
- High School Diploma/ (GED) Required
- 3 years of experience with HIRIS HR user experience in the manufacturing industry
- Bi-lingual Required
- Advanced Level experience operating MS Office
- Union experience is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.