11 days ago
Human Resources Generalist
Manufacturing Industry Experience
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees.
- On-board and train new employees.
- Implement company culture, values and policies.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide management with requested reports and documents.
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition.
- Accurately maintain employee files.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- 3+ years of working experience in Human Resource
- Recruiting, Hiring and Termination experience
- Social Media
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Ensure relevant local policies are designed and managed in line with national policies and legislation.
- Collaborate with plant leadership members in identifying the people and organizational implications and coming up with appropriate solutions to address business needs and root causes of the problems.
- In depth understanding of organizational development, compensation, staffing, training, performance management, and employee & labor relations functions.
- Proficient in PC applications, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.