7 days ago
Job Id: 11481
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assist the HR manager in all human resources activities.
- Maintain proper documentations and prepare reports on various Human Resources process.
- HR policy update. Organizational goal setting.
- Coordination of the onboarding process and documentation - I-9 Verification, drug test results and background checks.
- Coordinate and provide information to employees, management, etc.
- Be aware of company’s benefit plans and other HR policies and keep information and documentation on unemployment claims.
- Leaves and grievance management.
- Feedback management.
- Employee relations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Effective 3 plus years of experience in HR role.
- Excellent computer skills, especially well versed in MS Office and preferably experience with ADP.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of root cause analysis.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.