6 months ago
08 Jan 00:00
Human Resources Generalist
Fort Wayne, MI
Job Id: 4764
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Advice and service to management and non-management staff on employee relations and performance items.
- Maintain, update and track Performance Management and improvement systems.
- Maintain Benefits Administration items and Facilitate New Employee Orientation.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting and assist with updating job descriptions and policies.
- Manage new employee orientation and on-boarding processes as well as implement employee policies.
- Responsible to obtain, monitor and track provider credential items and provide information on employee benefits.
- Represent employer in Human Resources sponsored events- i.e. job fairs, etc.
- Process New Hire and Termed Employee items.
- Answer employee questions and concerns with all other HR related items not listed.
- Maintain employee information in ATS/HRIS System and maintain employee information in the payroll system.
- Assist with creating, organizing and managing LMS training programs.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources.
- 3+ years of experience in general HR practices.
- Must have strong experience in Provider Credentialing.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
- Familiarity with policy development and documentation
- Experience using an HRIS/HRM, ATS system, electronic payroll system, Paycor preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.