6 months ago
Human Resources Generalist
Job Id: 6813
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Handle all recruiting and interviews to fill void positions in facilities.
- Conduct orientations, monthly OSHA training videos and provide safety training for new and old employees.
- Trains management in interviewing, hiring, terminations and promotions.
- Handle all employee issues and find resolutions for them.
- Advises employee relations and counseling and exit interviewing to figure out reasons for separation.
- Manages family medical leave act (FMLA) and leaves of absences (LOA).
- Updating forms and documents.
- Schedule meetings and training sessions.
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Monitors employees report time in and out.
- Enroll ADP/Time clocks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related equal to years of service.
- Master’s Degree in HR with certification in SHRM preferred.
- Must be Bi-Lingual in English & Spanish.
- Experience as a HR Generalist or relevant human resources/ administrative position.
- Working knowledge of labor laws.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Must be PC Literate.
- Must have experience in using ADP and a plus for Attendance Counts.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.