about 1 month ago
Human Resources Generalist
Must have Manufacturing Industry experience!!
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees.
- On-board and train new employees.
- Implement company culture, values and policies.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Provide management with requested reports and documents.
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition.
- Accurately maintain employee files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management.
- 3+ years of working experience in Human Resource and payroll in a manufacturing industry.
- Labor law knowledge skills.
- Experience recruiting in a manufacturing.
- Ensure relevant local policies are designed and managed in line with national policies and legislation.
- Collaborate with plant leadership members in identifying the people and organizational implications and coming up with appropriate solutions to address business needs and root causes of the problems.
- In depth understanding of organizational development, compensation, staffing, training, performance management, and employee & labor relations functions.
- Proficient in PC applications, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent work environment with growth opportunities
- Great Pay
- Work-life Balance
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.