9 days ago
Human Resources Manager
Job Id: 8512
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Monitor all facets of the talent acquisition process including on-boarding new employees.
- Direct the employee benefits program and works with insurance vendors for renewal and open enrollment activities.
- Safeguard timely and accurate processing of payroll for entire company and manage all associated activities.
- Align all personnel activities, files and updates including personnel changes, employee updates, FMLA, Work Comp, leaves, disciplinary actions, and performance reviews.
- Direct the Safety committee and fosters the safety culture. Maintain records for monthly walk through, quarterly meetings and safety training.
- Review and maintain compliance requirements with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Perform necessary audits to meet compliance requirements such as I-9, payroll reports, discrimination testing or other compliance reviews
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a previous HR experience
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry is preferred
- Proven knowledge or specialized training in employment law, employee relations, safety, benefits administration, talent acquisition and organizational development.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft software
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.