19 days ago
Human Resources Manager
Job Id: 10362
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including _medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy
- Conduct recruitment effort for all full time, part time, temporary and seasonal workers.
- Maintains learning and development programs and initiatives for all staff.
- Oversees and assists managers with employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Assist managers with 30-day, 90-day, and Annual reviews.
- Conduct new hire orientations, mandatory trainings with minimal interruption to operations.
- Maintain employee Personnel, Health, Benefits, Work Comp, DOT, and Attendance files.
- Administer benefit programs including, Health, Simple IRA, open enrollment and vacation and sick leave benefits.
- Maintain and update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Order, Track and Issue Personal Protective Equipment and Uniforms to new employees.
- Manage and update Employee Handbook.
- Implement and manage harassment training and manage any related claims or problems.
- Manage and update management on Worker's Compensation claims new and ongoing and file insurance claims.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Report new hires to payroll company and maintain employee database
- Track and maintain all license renewals and continuing education credit requirements (Drivers, DOT, OSHA 10, OSHA 30, Pesticide Certifications, Hoisting, etc).
- English and Spanish, written and verbal (Required)
- 5+ Years of experience in Human Resource (Required)
- Associate / Master’s degree in HR
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.