Orange Beach, Alabama
about 1 month ago
Human Resources Manager
Orange Beach, AL
Job Id: 10661
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must manage recruiting, staffing, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding for multiple food and beverage outlets
- Responsible for performing personnel training and development activities such as collecting training proposals, making training plans, realizing training organizations, evaluation the effectiveness of training
- Must ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations across multiple outlets at all times
- Must Investigate employee concerns and issues for effective conflict resolution
- Must perform duties about personnel, administrative affairs and industrial relations.
- Must manage payroll objectives in conjunction with company accountants and external entities
- Must be able to gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource
- 3+ years of experience in in HR Manager in restaurant or hospitality field.
- Must have experience working on Microsoft Suite.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.