Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 days ago
Human Resources Manager
Fort Wayne, IN
Job Id: 11133
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for leading the implementation of strategy and HR initiatives to influence growth and profitability as well as managing and executing talent acquisition, leadership development, succession planning and workforce diversity and inclusion.
- Conducts workforce planning based on the individual functional strategy and leverages data and analytics to identify priorities.
- Assesses needs and draws connections across the functions and operations; identifies implications from talent, structure, and skills requirements.
- A partner in facilitating the development and execution of experience-based development plans and exposure for high potentials
- Demonstrates the use of 80/20, continuous improvement to deliver results aligned with the functions’ strategies, including KPIs, with a sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resources, Organizational Effectiveness, or related field.
- Master’s degree highly preferred.
- 5+ years HR business partner experience; preferably within a global industrial manufacturing industry.
- Hands on, demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative, results-orientation. Has a mindset of continuous improvement and can embrace Regal’s 80/20 principles.
- Generalist background, with broad knowledge of recruitment, benefit & compensation administration, employee relations, legal compliance, safety, and training and development.
- Demonstrated track record of partnering with leaders to develop and implement talent strategies that produce measurable outcomes and drive business results.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- SHRM certification a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.