17 days ago
Human Resources Manager
Job Id: 11469
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to manage all functions of the Human Resource functions including recruitment, retention, engagement to execute human resource strategy, programs, and processes.
- Responsible to execute Human Resources strategies consistent with Corporate policies and procedures.
- Generalist Role
- Responsible to investigate and resolve employee concerns.
- Responsible to assist in achievement of zero harm environment.
- Responsible to accurately maintain employee records
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- At-least 2 years’ experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Experience working as an HR department of one in a plant.
- Experience dealing with difficult issues.
- Good experience handling employee concerns.
- Experience managing human resources which includes Compliance, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Employee relations, Training and Development.
- Proficient in MS Office and experience with ATS system.
- Willing to travel up to 10%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.