Orange Beach, Alabama
12 days ago
Orange Beach, AL
Job Id: 11520
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage and coordinate all human resources activities.
- Maintain proper documentations and prepare reports on various Human Resources process.
- HR policy update. Organizational goal setting.
- End to end talent acquisition, onboarding process and documentation - I-9 Verification, drug test results and background checks.
- Coordinate and provide information to employees, management, etc.
- Elucidate company’s benefit plans and other HR policies and keep information and documentation on unemployment claims.
- Leaves and grievance management.
- Feedback management.
- Employee relations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Effective 3 plus years of experience in HR role.
- Experience in the hospitality or restaurant industry is a must.
- Excellent computer skills, especially well versed in MS Office and HRIS systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of root cause analysis.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.