4 days ago
Human Resources Manager
Job Id: 11524
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Implementing human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities. This includes talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, administrative actions, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, etc.
- Maintaining and demonstrating knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations
- Maintaining personnel policy and procedure manual.
- Ensuring organizations compliance with current laws and supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
- Analyzing information and applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business, or related field required; and minimum of two years managing human resources experience.
- Preferred experience in managing a human resource department for large organizations including not for profit.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, ability to create spreadsheets and maintain appropriate records/files related to the organizations human resources department.
- Must be able to pass background checks/drug screen, driving record screen, and possess a valid AR driver’s license with state minimum liability auto insurance.
- Ability to work effectively with various constituencies; cultivate relationships with others.
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and plan work, and manage projects.
- Ability to analyze and interpret human resources data and report to executive management and report any recommendations.
- Safety sensitive position.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.