Sun Valley, California
about 1 month ago
Human Resources Manager
Sun Valley, CA
Job Id: 11843
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department, including recruitment, benefits administration, compensation, employment, and labor relations and HRIS.
- Responsible to work with all levels of the organization ensuring federal, state and local labor law compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, local regulations as well as compliance with collective bargaining agreements.
- Assists in the development of tools to assist employees in benefits selection.
- Ensures the accuracy of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Directs the accurate and timely processing of union negotiated increases
- Provides appropriate employee relations guidance which addresses consistent application of human resources policies, including progressive discipline, termination issues and grievances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- At-least 5 years progressive Human Resources experience in a hospital / healthcare environment
- Previous experience working with collective bargaining agreements in unionized facility
- Working knowledge of the National Labor Relations Act
- Understanding of hospital accreditation process (TJC/DNV)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.