Sunland Park, New Mexico
11 days ago
Human Resources Specialist
Sunland Park, NM
Job Id: 9932
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Processing payroll using ADP WFN
- Performing personnel training and development activities including collecting training proposals, making training plans, realizing training organizations, evaluation the effectiveness of training, etc.
- Collecting and keeping job applications.
- Conducting applicant interviews and making job offers.
- Following up and assisting with the orientation program for new hires.
- Implementing central company policies to sphere of responsibility.
- Attending Human Resources operations including job evaluation, performance evaluations, career planning, succession management, compensation management, honor and reward system, employee involvement and satisfaction measurement, social activities.
- Offering proposals to manager about new applications.
- Compiling and keeping personnel records.
- Performing duties regarding personnel, administrative affairs, and industrial relations.
- Following up and taking actions to fulfill FMLA requirements.
- Completing all additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Human Resources
- 2 years of experience in HR Generalist
- Knowledge of ADP – WFN
- Knowledge of SAP
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.