3 months ago
04 Nov 00:00
White Forest, GA
Job Id: 4522
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs preventive and some corrective maintenance services to existing HVAC equipment
- Installs, repair, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, engines, pumps, belts, fans
- Maintains the safe operation of systems including electronic / pneumatic environmental controls
- Examines environmental control and stationary systems
- Must be able to quickly become familiar with the design and layout of the facilities.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Inspects completed work for conformance with requirements of local building and safety codes.
- May escort subcontractors during completion of their work at the site.
- Must maintain a clean and safe workplace while and after performing maintenance tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Have knowledge of the following trades/skills: electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and general building maintenance.
- Must be able to read blueprints and as-built drawings.
- Three or more years’ experience in building maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts.
- EPA & HVAC certification required.
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.