4 months ago
15 Aug 00:00
Job Id: 4591
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, 401K, annual bonuses, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Diagnose, repair, and replace heating and A/C units
- Install and maintain heating and air cooling ventilation
- Lay out wires and pipes to complete HVAC systems
- Ensure all installations are done correctly
- Calibrate thermostats and other controls
- Perform checks on motors and belts and handle lubrication duties
- Replace expired parts in HVAC system
- Determine need for upgrading HVAC systems and take measures to take necessary actions
- Be reliable and dependable
- Respond to emergency situations in order to resolve issues on an immediate basis, to include serving as the on-call HVAC Technician for nights, weekends and on holidays
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Advanced training resulting in a certification or a degree/journeyman license in HVAC Repair and Servicing
- Possess a current EPA 608 Universal Certification
- Have strong knowledge of overall building maintenance and have specialized knowledge in HVAC servicing and installations
- Five or more years’ experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC problems.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, electrical schematics, plans and manuals
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions and perform physical work, as well as to lift weights of up to 50 pounds regularly and above 50 pounds occasionally.
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts up to a week at a time in duration.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Annual Bonuses
Ask for: Kendal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.