26 days ago
Job Id: 8746
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Subject Matter expert for hybris or JSP / Java developers
- Responsible for software design, development, and implementation of hybris applications with integration to various modules of SAP
- Responsible to develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of hybris.
- Responsible to setup and maintain Hybris development environments
- Responsible to setup and maintain Hybris Datahub
- Responsible to develop and deploy custom CMS components
- Independently interface with business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Responsible to mentor junior team members and ensure that software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- At-least 3 years of experience using Hybris on at least two projects
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- At-least 8 years of full life cycle eCommerce implementations involving Java and other SDLC methodologies
- Master's degree in Computer Science preferred
- Mastery of J2EE, Spring Framework, Eclipse and ANT
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases
- Proficient in Hybris e-Commerce suite.
- Experience in SAP and Hybris integration using DataHub and webservices
- Experience in Search Engines like SOLR
- Experience in developing new Extensions on Hybris to support different e-commerce functionalities
- Proficient in Hybris Task management, personalization, and security concepts for B2B and B2C business scenarios.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.