about 1 year ago
Hydromat Production Supervisor
Job Id: 7437
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Set up, operate and adjust Hydromat rotatory transfer machines
- Operating the machines, tool monitoring, and replacement, stocking and loading the machine, keeping it filled with proper oil levels, cutting fluids or lube and keep the machine free of chip build-up
- Make all tool adjustments, offsets and troubleshoot problems; set speeds, and feeds for proper materials and do minor repairs as needed
- Inspect and monitor parts to ensure they remain within the part specifications.
- Carry out quality checks using precision measuring instruments
- Convey daily with leads, operators, and managers to make sure that the operation/job is completed correctly
- Maintain production records
- Use precision measuring devices and give instructions to Set-Up Trainees, Operators, and Operator Trainees
- 3-5 years' setting up and operating Hydromat rotary transfer machines
- Proficient reading blueprints, work instructions, SOP's, and other technical information in English.
- Skilled using tools, equipment, work aids precision measuring instruments
- Capable of handling multiple priorities
- Must be self-directed and take initiative to learn new skills relating to the maintenance of the machine
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.