New Brunswick, New Jersey
11 days ago
24 Sep 00:00
In Process Quality Control
New Brunswick, NJ
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7625
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Pharmaceutical Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for an In Process Quality Control for our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will coordinate quality assurance programs and ensure that all documents, SOPs and calibrations adhere to the company’s quality standards.
- Must comply with SOPs, FDA requirements and cGMPs.
- Must be able to prepare and maintain reports.
- Must be able to issue raw material specifications, released labels and quarantine labels.
- Must be able to ensure reliable filling systems for paper based documents.
- Will review packaging batch records.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Must have at least 2 years related experience or training.
- Must have knowledge of cGMPs, SOPs and FDA requirements.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.