10 days ago
Industrial Electrical Estimator
Job Id: 9410
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Analyze blueprints to determine the electrical needs of various projects, provide solutions to increase profitability, and prepare project bids.
- Determining the amount, type, and cost of materials and fixtures needed for each electrical project.
- Determining the amount of labor required to complete each project.
- Determining the potential profitability of electrical projects to assist management in making sound bidding decisions.
- Providing viable solutions to increase project profitability.
- Completing and submitting competitive project bids in accordance with established guidelines.
- Regularly updating cost databases to accurately reflect fluctuating material and labor costs.
- Evaluating labor and material costs to determine whether it is more feasible to construct electrical components or sub-contract the construction of components.
- High School Diploma.
- 5 + years’ experience as Electrical Estimator, primarily industrial applications.
- Must have Construction industry experience.
- Familiarity with Accubid estimating software system.
- Valid electrician’s license.
- The ability to interpret blueprints.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for Tasha
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.