Perth Amboy, New Jersey
5 days ago
27 Sep 00:00
Perth Amboy, NJ
Job Id: 7646
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Electrician will lay out a plan and perform all tasks that are required such as installation, troubleshooting, repairs and program equipment within a steel manufacturing facility.
- Inspect and perform daily maintenance on all shop machinery, mobile equipment, HVAC Systems, PLC networks, and cranes.
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting AC/DC motor controls, PLC, electrical drives, and all high voltage systems operations
- Will help Install, troubleshoot, and identify opportunities for equipment improvements and repair of electrical and electronic controls and systems.
- Providing technical assistance to the production and maintenance departments
- Has the ability to Inspect and perform daily maintenance on all shop machinery, HVAC Systems and PLC networks functions
- Associate’s degree in Industrial Maintenance
- 5 years of heavy industrial electrical maintenance within a manufacturing setting
- Certified in Maintenance Reliability
- Proficient in PLC programming
- Strong knowledge in electrical schematics, HVAC controls, and motor theory duties
- Highly skilled in SAP software
Ask for Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements