4 days ago
Apple Valley, CA
Job Id: 13029
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional,) company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals, work orders, blueprints, building drawings, and electrical schematics to perform required maintenance and service
- Electrically troubleshoot and repair plant and mobile equipment/systems as needed.
- Inspects, diagnoses, and troubleshoots plant and mobile equipment/system problems.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, welding, cutting, lubrication, repairing power transmission equipment, millwrighting, pneumatics, hydraulics, and rigging.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections and performs or recommends repairs.
- Recommends preventive maintenance programs, spare parts requirements, and suggested inventory levels.
- Identifies required parts from equipment drawings.
- Communicates with others internal and external to the organization to obtain/provide information regarding equipment/system issues as needed.
- Utilizes established company computer systems to find repairable spares, inventory items, complete timecard entries and sign out parts.
- Records pertinent labor information from work shift.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code, electrical skills
- Basic mechanical skills of industrial equipment/systems
- Knowledge of computers
- High School and short specialized training
- An electrician’s license
- A valid driver’s license is preferred
- At least five years’ experience in an electrical environment
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.