5 months ago
03 Nov 00:00
Industrial Electronic Technician
Old Bridge, New Jersey
Job Id: 4133
- Complex duties, including: installation, modification and repair of electrical and electronic equipment and controls, requiring diagnose, troubleshoot, and monitor highly automatic micro-processing equipment.
- The individual should be also capable of performing program changes when necessary.
- Routinely checks rolling mill, reheat furnace, and melt shop electronic systems; plans and assists facilitators with program changes in plant programmable logic controls.
- Lay out, install, and maintain a variety of complex electronically-controlled equipment such as rolling mill loop controls and secondary distribution centers; programmable sequences and pulpit controls panels; balance loads; wire complex circuits; and work with related diagnostic equipment including: digital volt meter, paper recorder, multi-volt meter, oscilloscope, and other electronic tools and equipment.
- Installation, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical and electronic controls and systems requires a thorough working knowledge and understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, fluid, and electrical systems and components and how they operate.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Fred Brown
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.