White City, Florida
about 1 month ago
02 Sep 00:00
Industrial Maintenance Director
White City, FL
Job Id: 7371
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and stock options. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Accomplish diversified duties related to installation and maintenance of manufacturing equipment, rolling stock and facility.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance service and repairs of equipment during off shift hours and give direction for emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment.
- Perform and schedule regular preventive maintenance on equipment and all site facilities.
- Spot faulty/defective operations and report any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Adhere with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Maintain electronic records on all maintenance and repairs to equipment, rolling stock and facilities.
- Manage departmental budgets and spending.
- Assign daily tasks to maintenance personnel.
- Make sure processes, procedures are being followed and documentation is ISO compliant.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance
- 10-12 years of related experience, 5+ years in a supervisory role
- Strong understanding of simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Hands on with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of manufacturing equipment within safety guidelines.
- Proficient reading and interpreting equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance.
- Skilled with hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.