9 months ago
21 Jan 00:00
Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and manufacturing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you. Support, maintain, and troubleshoot electrical and electro-mechanical equipment to reduce down time.
- Inspect, install, troubleshoot, repair, wire and service all electrical apparatus, devices and circuits of any voltage and related equipment in assigned areas.
- Receives instruction diagrams, sketches, work orders, etc. to determine isolation of electrical circuits.
- Installs electrical wiring, electrical heating units, motor and machinery controls, power and lighting transformers, electrical distribution panels.
- Works with other repair crews as required.
- Diagnoses logic circuits using ladder diagrams and PLC programming devices (VPC 200 etc.).
- Inspects, tests, diagnoses, & replace worn out parts and calibrates electrical and electronic equipment to obtain proper operation characteristics.
- Cleans and lubricates electrical motors, generators, and equipment as required
- High School Degree or GED Required
- 2+ Years of experience in HVAC field; Plastic manufacturing experience a PLUS
- Proficient with electrical equipment and systems
- Must be able to read work orders
- Must be able to perform complex maintenance
- Plastic experience preferred
- Must have industrial environment experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Rajmin Desai
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.