Wood Dale, Illinois
3 months ago
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Wood Dale, Illinois
Job Id: 8955
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are seeking a Facilities Technician with strong background in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Potential candidate will be required to perform facility and equipment maintenance, repairs and other related duties.
- Safeguards operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
- Troubleshooting malfunctions
- Eliminates defective parts by dismantling devices/machines; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools
- Regulates changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Monitor downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of experience of electrical/mechanical troubleshooting and repair
- CNC Repairing/Rebuilding, Industrial Furnace Repairs, Rebuilds or Installation is preferred
- Proficient in reading and interpreting basic mechanical blueprints, sketches and diagrams including welding symbols
- Strong mathematics to solve electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic problems and formulas
- Good understanding of electrical systems, lighting systems and service wiring to related equipment
- Familiarity with electronics as related to machine computers controls
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.