about 1 month ago
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Job Id: 10220
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including career advancement opportunities. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Need to perform duties with maintaining and fixing of hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, mechanical and electrical frameworks on all production machines.
- Responsible for maintenance on the machines.
- Maintenance on the manufacturing machines to prevent break downs
- Performs minor electrical work not needing an authorized electrical technician, for example lights and wires.
- Keep machines, hardware, and instruments by cleaning, greasing up, lubing as well as oiling to guarantee ideal working request.
- Must have Electrical experience
- High School Diploma/GED and two years of related experience
- Physical requirement: Able to sit, stand, walk for long hours, good hearing, and vision.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- 12 hour shift with alternate weekends
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.