3 months ago
10 Dec 00:00
Information Technology Manager
Loves Park, IL
Job Id: 5369
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for ensuring the streamlined operation of IT department.
- Responsible for managing information technology and computer systems.
- Responsible to make recommendations for continuous improvements to drive and support the growth of the company.
- Responsible to supervise department staff.
- Responsible to ensure continuity of computer services for users through planning, technical leadership and project coordination.
- Responsible to manage IT Budget, maximize system performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- At-least 5 years of management experience in Information technology (IT) or System Support.
- Experience working in a manufacturing or government.
- MRP system management experience.
- Network management experience, including VLAN with VoIP and Data VLANs.
- Experience with SQL database management and data extraction.
- Health Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have at least 5 years of Management experience in Information technology (IT) or System Support?
Do you have experience working in Manufacturing or Government?
Do you have MRP System Management experience?
Do you have Network Management experience?
Are you authorized to work in US without any Visa sponsorship?
Are you willing to relocate?
What is your salary expectation?