20 days ago
Injection Maintenance Mechanic
Job Id: 8443
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including a retirement plan. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for maintenance, repairs, and improvements of all equipment, especially injection molding machines. Analyzing and resolving all issues that may arise.
- Ensure all operations are performed in safe and efficient manner that follows company procedures
- Must keep tools in a safe and working condition as well as inventory
- Maintain open communication with superior and team on everything related to the operation of machines and production.
- Keep regular inventory of all tools and ensure they are in safe and working condition
- Ability to read and interpret hydraulic, electrical and other schematics and blueprints
- Must have 2+ years of working experience and knowledge of hydraulic/electric/pneumatic repairs
- Must have strong background in quality manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of Injection Molding experience
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, kneel, reach, and periodically lift or move up to 75lbs.
- Retirement Plan
- Professional Development Assistant
Ask for: Jayesh Rana
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.