15 days ago
Injection Mold Technician
Job Id: 9857
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Pull and set plastic injection molds
- Program injection molding machines
- Start and process molding machines
- Ensure 1st piece quality prior to releasing machine to production
- Ensure all quality and production documentation is prepared prior to release to production
- Must be able to work independently and be able to work overtime as needed
- The ability to troubleshoot problems as they arise
- The ability to read and measure dimensions from a blueprint
- Mold processing
- Program and maintain injection molding machines.
- High School or equivalent (preferred)
- 1+ years of Mold Technician experience/injection molding processing experience (required)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contact to hire position
- Holiday Pay, Life Insurance and Social Goodness Benefits.
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.