about 1 month ago
17 Feb 00:00
Injection Molding Operator
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Sets up and operates injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials: Installs dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools.
- Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
- Dumps premixed plastic powders or pellets into hopper, and starts machine
- Trims excess material from part, using knife
- Mix thermoplastic materials and coloring pigments in mixing machine, according to formula
- Required Arburg Machine experience: 3+ years (setting up and operating)
- High School Diploma
- Experience with manufacturing process
- Ability to set-up and operate specific Arburg machinery and specific molding
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Christopher Achaibar
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.